Monday, May 17, 2010

Ladybug Love

I almost missed these tiny red ladybugs with the black spots when I was looking for photo opps in my backyard earlier today. Ladybugs are red and black to remind predators that they taste awful. I'm not going to eat one so you can't prove it by me. Once again I managed to capture insects in an intimate moment. It's about time to turn off the computer and get ready for Monday night TV beginning with Antiques Roadshow on PBS. Goodnight, see you tomorrow. Rosemary

This is what the photo looked like before cropping. My camera is 6.1-megapixel resolution and I'm very happy with that. I don't print many photos; just post and view them online.



Content in a Cottage
Click orange square to subscribe via feed reader or email.

1 comment:

Betty Manousos said...

Hello! How are you doing?
It's been some time..
That is cute and a great capture!
What lovely colour!
B xx