Sunday, April 18, 2010

Woven Castle Playhouse

How wonderful is this playhouse made from woven English willow? Such fun awaits the lucky child who gets a handmade architectural masterpiece by Willow Design. I wouldn't mind taking a nap inside one of these eco-castles later this afternoon. I love the way this one blends into its surroundings unlike the awful, garish plastic versions I see dotting the landscape in the US. Just something that caught my eye this week that I thought you'd like too. Have a great Sunday, Rosemary.



Content in a Cottage

Click orange square to subscribe via feed reader or email.

4 comments:

Arte em casca de ovos said...

Never seen anything like this. Loved the castel.

Carlos

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing the unique willow playhouse. I think they are darling! I could see one of those in my garden.

Lisha said...

Thank you for sharing the unique willow playhouse. I think they are darling! I could see one of those in my garden.

ChampagneMaker said...

my kids are all grown up, but I still want this!!!