Thursday, April 8, 2010

Tulips And Other Spring Flowers


ery nice photo of spring flowers but unfortunately, they aren't mine. The daffodils on the counter behind my kitchen sink are starting to wither and I dare not pick the few that are left outside. I have one lone tulip that the critters missed and it has two buds. My fingers are crossed that they will bloom and not get "nipped in the bud" by a browsing deer. The house is nice and cool but the thermometer is supposed to hit 82 later on. Tomorrow's high will only be 64 if the predicted cold front comes through. I have a few hard tasks I'm saving for the coolness. I have to dig up some wild native barberry from the woods and move them to my hedgerow in front of the spruce trees along the road. They form the perfect living fence that helps keep all the bikers from throwing their water bottles in my yard. See you a little later if I find anything interesting to post. Enjoy the day, Rosemary. My vase of flowers is shown below before they started to dry out.




Content in a Cottage

Click orange square to subscribe via feed reader or email.

No comments: