Sunday, April 25, 2010

Tiny Garage Converted To Home For $32,000


I love stories about converting spaces into tiny homes. This article that appeared recently in The New York Times tells about a garage that was converted into a 250 square foot home in Seattle for $32,000. View Slideshow and read Full article. I've always wondered how I'd fare in small quarters. My cottage isn't that big and I struggle all the time keeping things neat. It would be a lot easier if I ditched half my stuff but I'm not ready. This lady was. Interesting, isn't it? Could you live happily ever after in smallness?



Content in a Cottage
Click orange square to subscribe via feed reader or email.

2 comments:

Sabina said...

Adorable - and what a bargain!!

Penny Wolf said...

The perfect match would be a shepard's hook with an upside down tomato plant or cucumber plant for a tiny garden.We have done this for 5 years now having plenty of web sites to instruct a person.A really cute small garden!