Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Is It Morning Already?

Webster sneaked into my bed after I got up this morning and completely rearranged the pillows and blankets to his liking. I didn't have the heart to run him off, he looked so comfortable.

This was our wake-up call this morning, the first wild turkey spotting. I've heard their gobbling in the woods the last few days but this big guy was right outside my bedroom window. I dashed up the the third floor, grabbed my camera, and captured him from afar through the screen. He's a beauty, isn't he. Hopefully he'll come back with the Mrs. and the babies real soon.


My photography equipment:
Camera - Nikon D-40
Lens - Nikon 18-200 zoom with Vibration Reduction

Content in a Cottage

Click orange square to subscribe via feed reader or email.

8 comments:

Marilyn said...

Is that a slight smirk of satisfaction I see there on the Handsome One's face??? I think he knew you would let him stay, a little while longer, anyway!!! What a sweet, lovely photo

Gal Friday said...

Aww...what a cuddly and handsome dog Webster is... and of course, you HAD to let him stay there in your bed! My dog does this, too, most mornings, after her breakfast.

I had a wild turkey flap across the road right in front of my car as I was driving to work yesterday--they can fly, but just barely!

clustres said...

I think he is pretty special!

Miss Kim said...

What a cute picture. He knows You Love him!

Robin@DecoratingTennisGirl said...

Rosemary,
Your dog is beautiful. Thanks for sharing :)
Robin

Unknown said...

What a handsome dog~ they do rule the roost at times, don't they? Oh, and you gotta love a great turkey call to get you out of bed!

Suzanne said...

How could you deny that face? So cute!

Sabina said...

That Webster...this photo is just priceless.