Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Inviting Bedroom All in White

I've been saving this bedroom for a goodnight post. Tonight is the night. My power was off for over 3 hours for no reason and it just came back on. Only three houses were affected so they didn't rush out. I finally called again and told them there was a downed wire that was spitting fire and they should come before it got much darker. They were here in 20 minutes. I was so annoyed.

This white bedroom with the white bed looks so cool and inviting. It's way too hot way too soon and I'm very grouchy. It is supposed to cool off nicely by Friday and I can't wait. See you in the morning...I hope I get up on the right side of the bed. Just kidding. I'm fine now. Sleep tight.



Content in a Cottage

Click orange square to subscribe via feed reader or email.

1 comment:

Kathy @ Sweet Up-North Mornings... said...

Crisp and cool!
I posted whites today too...love them.
Tomorrow will be a better day for you...
We're supposed to get snow tomorrow...How you feelin now? Lol!
xoxo~Kathy @
Sweet Up-North Mornings...