Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Rain Drops On My Four Leaf Clover

There is a misty rain falling at my house. Thankfully it is not the white stuff. I was lucky yesterday that we had a nice enough day to hang a load of wash outside. I was shocked that everything was almost dry when I took it in. I put the towels on the radiators and hung the rest on my overhead laundry rack in the kitchen. Everything was put away before I went to bed. Sleeping on line-dried sheets is definitely one of the best things I do here at the cottage. I'm still using my first batch of homemade washing powder too and will never be without it. I think I'll make another batch today. It's quick and easy.

Have a Wonderful Wednesday. Rosemary



Content in a Cottage

Click orange square to subscribe via feed reader or email.

1 comment:

sherry said...

Oh for pity sake, your blog is ***wonderful***! So glad you found mine so I could tip-toe over to yours only to fall over in delight. LOVE the pea fowl picture on your sidebar - I use a mocked up version of just that photo from allposters as an occasional header which reminds me that I need to redo my header now that it's March.

I have a feeling that loads of time will need to be scheduled here. Yes. :o)

Blessings,
jAne from tickleberryfarm.blogspot.com