Thursday, March 11, 2010

Exhausted Last Night

This is how I felt last night when I fell into bed (without the kittens) after working outside all afternoon. I finished what I set out to do and didn't come in until 6:15 pm. The gravel is all back in the driveway too. Even if it snows again I will not have it plowed. What a job. I found some maverick snowdrops in the woods where I dump my weeding. I dug them up and started another bed right beside the front door. They are perky and happy this morning.

I was tired but managed to stay awake to watch a recorded movie ~ Captains Courageous with Spencer Tracy as a very young man. It was wonderful. It's cloudy and two rainstorms are coming my way so I have to clean out my trenches this morning. Have a great day, Rosemary.


image

Content in a Cottage

Click orange square to subscribe via feed reader or email.

2 comments:

Susan Freeman said...

Captains Courageous is a wonderful film. Did you manage to get through it without tears? I cannot.

Love,
Susan and Bentley
xxoo

Gal Friday said...

Sounds like a very satisfying day(with some well-earned film watching at the end).
I could never get as much done in one day as you do(a true Virgo, you are!). Bet your garden already looks wonderful.