Sunday, February 14, 2010

My Blog in The Baltimore Sun

Susan Reimer mentioned my blog today in her Valentine's Day post for The Baltimore Sun. It seems that other gardeners were able to find hearts in their gardens too. This is so exciting. Thank you Susan. She writes Garden Variety, A Blog for the Mid-Atlantic Gardener.

What a nice surprise. Blogging brings us together in very unexpected ways, doesn't it? You can follow her on Twitter too.



Content in a Cottage

Click orange square to subscribe via feed reader or email.

7 comments:

Susan Freeman said...

I am so glad that you received some recognition from a major newspaper. Your blog is fantastic and I never miss a day visiting you. Happy Valentine's Day to you and Webster!

Love,
Susan and Bentley
xxoo

Marcy {pine creek cottage} said...

Rosemary, what a nice Valentine's Day treat! You always have things that are unique or interesting. Congratulations on the publicity!

You might also like to see Kate's post at Centsational Girl: http://www.centsationalgirl.com/2010/02/sweet-hearts-in-nature/

She had a similar theme today.

Happy Valentine's Day!

Marcy

Stacey said...

How fun! I'm glad she saw your wonderful blog. I sure do enjoy it. :)

Marilyn said...

Fantastic! I, too, enjoy coming over to see what you have posted. Most of time I end up going on a journey I hadn't expected to go on. Always interesting and informative.
Congratulations and I found some hearts in unexpected places too.
Have a great week and hope the snow isn't too bad tomorrow!!

Kari Lønning said...

I just tweeted your wonderful "heart" so others could enjoy it as well! What a fun article in Susan Reimer's post!

Gail, in northern California said...

Congratulations, Rosemary.

I always enjoy my visits to your home and garden...
both filled with interesting items. Never boring.

Gal Friday said...

Well, what a nice little thrill to have your blog recognised like that!! Now, you'll have more visitor's to the Cottage.