Monday, February 8, 2010

Dogs Are Not Good Painter's Helpers

I can just hear it now, "Madam, please remove your dog." Hopefully this would be the case rather than crash, splash. My living room ceiling needs to be painted because of one blemish that drives me crazy in a certain light. It's not a leak or anything...just something I tried to fix myself and succeeded in making it worse. I have plaster ceilings. I don't know that I'll ever have it done since painting is my least favorite thing in the whole wide world, either done by me or hired out. It is so disruptive. But well worth the effort once it's done. Here's hoping you get the first day of the work week off to a good start. Rosemary

This is one of my favorite photos ever from Pixdaus



Content in a Cottage

Click orange square to subscribe via feed reader or email.

No comments: