Saturday, January 30, 2010

Wonderful Room

I love this room filled with natural light for reading, writing, listening to music, and blogging. I'm sure the one comfortable chair, ottoman and floor lamp I would require are just out of sight. Image and quote.

"Books are the perfect entertainment: no commercials, no batteries, hours of enjoyment for each dollar spent. What I wonder is why everybody doesn’t carry a book around for those inevitable dead spots in life."



Content in a Cottage

Click orange square to subscribe via feed reader or email.

2 comments:

Susan Freeman said...

I agree! Everyone should carry a book around. I always carry one with me. It is my adult security blanket.

Susan and Bentley
xxoo

Sue said...

I love that book room too - and I am sure you're right about the comfy chair Rosemary - you do seem to have a knack for getting things right . You know the book I'm carrying round at the moment to read on the go ??? The Big Year ! Now I wonder where I got that idea from ?! I bought it on UK Amazon and had it posted to France - Really enjoying it - thanks !