Monday, January 25, 2010

Today's Weather Is For The Birds

If I dared put one toe out the door with my camera I would be faced with this kind of weather. It's pouring and the wind is howling. Thankfully, I don't have to go out for anything except a dog walk or two much later when the rain subsides.

I was half asleep this morning while monitoring three comments on my Blogger Dashboard. I put a check mark beside each one and hit the REJECT button instead of the PUBLISH button. I've tried but this can't be undone. I've written each person to resubmit but in case they don't I would like to thank and apologize to the following:


Maria @ http://agouraantiquemart.blogspot.com/



Content in a Cottage

Click orange square to subscribe via feed reader or email.

6 comments:

ChampagneMaker said...

haha story of my life...coffee first, monitor second...do you get comments that are jibberish sometimes? what's up with that? where do they come from? I love your blog btw. I share it often and love the posts that I get to take to work at the antique shop! so fun! Also, I got the monogram books that you recommended and am loving them!!! thank for being out there!

Susan Freeman said...

What sweet little birds on the wire. By the way, I took your advice and checked out a copy of "The Big Year". I am now becoming fowl obsessed as well!

Enjoy your rainy day,
Susan and Bentley
xxoo

Marcy {pine creek cottage} said...

I did a similar mix-up this morning too! I was in Google Reader and pressed the "mark all as read" button in error -ugghh - there went 20 or so posts!
I love my morning reading - and don't want to miss a single one.

Stay warm and dry today.

Tracy Brown said...

Hello Rosemary! I just love checking out your blog posts (I follow you on Twitter as @HappinessInside) and often I am treated to a smile and a lovely "mind break" from work, deadlines, and that ever-growing to-do list when I stop by your page.

I may have sent you a tweet once or twice before, but now I'll just publicly beg (grinning). If you are ever so inclined, come join our H.I. online networking group. You have such a wonderful online presence, and we would be honored to have you as a member. :)

In the meantime, I'll continue to look forward to your wonderful blog posts over here!

Most Sincerely,
Tracy

Tracy Brown said...

PS: I LOVE that photo! Stay dry!

Kristin M. said...

Ahh, that's such a sweet picture. I love it!