Saturday, January 23, 2010

Have A Cute Puppy Weekend

Dog owners are the luckiest people, aren't they? I never get tired of looking at photos of puppies. The owners of this cutie pie must be having such fun with her. Pink collar means girl dog hopefully. Have a great weekend and remember to play with your dog. xxoo Rosemary

Content in a Cottage

Click orange square to subscribe via feed reader or email.


AshTreeCottage said...

She is so very precious! One look at her face and my heart just melted. Bentley keeps life in perspective for me. What a gift all of our pets are.

Susan and Bentley
PS: Bentley would love to play, that is before she gets too big.

Maya @ Completely Coastal said...

Hi Rosemary,

I published the painted Quahog shell (on my Sunday post) that I've found here featured in June. I just love it! And I was wondering, is it yours? If not, do you remember the original source? Thanks!