Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Ask THE BOOK SEER For Reading Recommendations



I filled in my most recently read book.


These birding books were recommended. Cool.
This is so wonderful and exciting. If you've ever read a book on a specific subject and want to read similar books, The Book Seer is your GO TO website. She (the man calls her Madam) did an excellent job of finding more general birding books for me as well as very specific target books about some of the characters in the book I just finished: The Big Year by Mark Obamascik. Good job. I love this site and so will you. It's like having your very own personal librarian. Rosemary


Content in a Cottage

Click orange square to subscribe via feed reader or email.

4 comments:

Susan Freeman said...

Nothing like feeding my reading addiction! I currently have 22 books sitting on my bench waiting to be read. I'm in the midst of reading "Mrs Astor Regrets" (can't put it down). I will absolutely visit this new site and will tell all of my book reading buddies to as well.

Cheers Rosemary,
Susan and Bentley
xxoo

Jeanne said...

Pretty cool. I like!!

Gal Friday said...

This sounds like a dangerous site for me to visit!! But I'll go anyway. ;-)
You always find such treasures
on line!

Peace Thyme said...

I always have a book in my knitting basket in the living room, one next to the bed, and one in my sewing room. The Big Bear does not know how I keep them all straight in my head. But you guys do, huh? Anyway, you can find some book reports on my blog as well as a list of books that I am reading now. And, I keep it current. But I don't list the sewing or gardening or handcrafting books. My home away from home is the library!