Monday, December 21, 2009

One Word Weather Report :: COLD

I'm sitting upstairs with my first cup of wonderful hot coffee dreading my morning walk with the wonder dog. I don't think he's too anxious either. Here's hoping your heat is working and your house is cozy as mine. I had a big roaring fire yesterday after I finished my shoveling and it was so nice. This vintage porcelain fixture was in my bathroom when I bought the cottage in 2001. When all the plumbing was updated I wasn't able to use it. I've been saving it and one day I'll turn it into a hook or something cool or should I say cold? Stay warm. Be back later, Rosemary



Content in a Cottage

Click orange square to subscribe via feed reader or email.

1 comment:

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

My dog gave me a look this morning when I was going to let her out as if to say "Are you crazy?!". I told her she was an embarrassment to her breed ~ Siberian Husky!