Monday, December 21, 2009

Christmas Scene in My Living Room

I have draped almost all of my paintings with cranberry garlands. I'm enjoying this new look very much. Maybe next year I'll tuck a few evergreen cuttings behind some of the frames, especially this one. Baby steps. I cleaned pretty thoroughly today and did all of my food shopping so I am just about ready except for a little more wrapping. I don't know how people with large families get through this time of year. It must be a big blur.



Content in a Cottage

Click orange square to subscribe via feed reader or email.

2 comments:

Maureen Sullivan Stemberg, Interiors said...

Rosemary, you're so very talented. What a
beautiful vinette. Simply lovely. I so agree with
about big families...I only hope Santa, sends
an extra helper to them!!
Wishing you a very Merry Christmas,
Maureen

Anonymous said...

Everything I've seen so far on your blog is wonderful. My question is how did you pare it down? What did you do with your stuff? I have five big trees and a number of small ones. All the ornaments are collected and many have great memories attached. How do I scale down???? I love what you have done. It's tasteful, charming and shows great warmth. You are my hero.
janie