Thursday, December 31, 2009

Build An Igloo Tutorial With Video




It's snowing like crazy at my house and maybe at yours too. The family in the video decided to make an igloo for the kids and it turned out beautifully. They used plastic storage buckets from Ikea to form the blocks. Watch, be inspired, and build one. This will definitely be something these children will remember for the rest of their lives. Agreed? Read the article.





Content in a Cottage

Click orange square to subscribe via feed reader or email.

2 comments:

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

I am hoping it stops snowing before I start thinking "igloo", Rosemary! So much for the rain and snow mixture we were supposed to get. I was hoping the rain would cancel out the snow portion. It is miserable on the roads, so stay in if you don't have to go out. Have a Happy New Year!

Gal Friday said...

We always took a lazier approach to making igloos--carved out a hollow from a snowbank.
I always loved the safe, muffled and surprisingly warm feeling being inside my snow home when I was a kid.