Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Life's Little Instruction Book, page 142 and more





I almost never rush into making a decision, especially if its major. I only have real maple syrup in my refrigerator. The other stuff is just flavored high fructose corn syrup. I could really use one of those antique bookstands like the one in the classroom full of old desks. The last photo is called Nature's Fireworks. Thanks for stopping by the cottage for your daily dose of inspiration. ~Rosemary

Content in a Cottage

4 comments:

Sue said...

I am very bad about #473--I often rush into things and later regret it. Patience is NOT one of my stronger points.
Have a great week, Rosemary!

Kathy @ Sweet Up-North Mornings... said...

Hi Rosemary...Natures fireworks...breathtaking!!! Thanks for sharing, xoxo~Kathy @ Sweet Up-North Mornings...

Gal Friday said...

I never considered calling the airline first before flying out(not that I have had an occasion to do that in quite some time)--good advice, though!
As for maple syrup--we only use the real stuff--we go through jugs of the stuff in my house, and yes--NEVER that fake Mrs Butterworth syrup.(do you know that there are actually nutrients in maple syrup, including calcium?)

brooke said...

This photograph is vibrant and magnificent!