Monday, November 9, 2009

Delightful Catskill Farmhouse








Don't you love this renovated Catskill farmhouse that a painter has filled with vignettes, created by pairing objects old and new, high with low. View more photos by Tony Cenicola via The New York Times slideshow. Enjoy!

My weekend was wonderful. How was yours? I took Webster and Tabitha to the free rabies clinic and they were so good. Can't say the same for some of the other animals though. Now they are set for another three years. I am so glad I remembered the date. I went to a house contents sale just up the road and everyone was talking about a rabid raccoon that was staggering around in broad daylight. The authorities had been called but hadn't arrived. Thankfully, I didn't see the sick animal. ~Rosemary


Content in a Cottage

3 comments:

Sue said...

Wow!
And doesn't that bed look like THE place to be on a cold and drizzly winter day.....with a great book!

Julie said...

I love that bed in that cozy little nook. How wonderful!

brooke said...

WOw! The Catskill farmhouse is my dream house. I L-O-V-E it!