Friday, September 4, 2009

Thoughts from the cottage . . .


The fall cleanup continues. This is a photo of the night sky that I snapped last night from my second floor deck when I came in from moonlight weeding. It was so beautiful.


I love this photo of the wellies in an old greenouse. I wear mine daily on morning walks with Webster the wonder dog. I don't pick up my grass clippings and wearing the big boots keeps me from tracking them inside the house.

Thanks for stopping by the cottage. Enjoy the long Labor Day weekend. Hope you have taken Friday off so you'll have 4 whole days before the "real world" begins next week. ♥Rosemary



Content in a Cottage

5 comments:

Chloe said...

Love this Rosemary! Have a wonderful holiday! No Labor!

brooke said...

Your night sky is gorgeous. Great photograph! Have a peaceful weekend.

Sue said...

I would just die of sheer joy to have a greenhouse like that one!!
And the cartoon is hilarious.....

Tracy Watier said...

What a gorgeous photo of your night sky. That you thought to capture it in the first place impresses the heck out of me! I must not be meant to be a photographer because I NEVER have my camera handy... on the rare occasion that it even crosses my mind that I should!

Kelley at My Island Wedding said...

more great stuff!