Saturday, September 12, 2009

Photos from the cottage . . .


I picked this Virginia Creeper leaf cluster while walking Webster yesterdayafternoon in the rain. It is also known as Parthenocissus quinquefolia.


I wish I could spend the whole day today here. Not my house. Great space!


I think I'll bring my rosemary plant in soon. It has never looked better.


I love the back of this large leaf from the rear of my property.


My Alberta Spruce is doing very well in this great cement pot I got at a tag sale.


My chestnuts are falling. Can the pine cones be far behind?


Brrr. I remember this night last winter. Nothing stops Webster and me from taking our nightly walk.


I was just playing around in the living room and captured the detail of a finial on an early ladder back armchair.

Thanks for stopping by the cottage to look at a few photos. Have a great weekend. ♥Rosemary



Content in a Cottage

4 comments:

Sue said...

Great pictures, Rosemary. You really have a talent with a camera. I enjoyed the "winter walk" one very much.

Sarah said...

Wow...you have to love that draw under the bed! Great pictures, loving your photos!

Cheers,

Sarah xxx

Anonymous said...

Not sure how to do this -- hope you receive. Loved the pictures..truly beautiful, but not enough of Webster! Anita

Carrie Clevenger said...

I want the bedroom. Great blog, just found you. Thanks for posting neat randoms!