Saturday, September 19, 2009

More photos from the cottage + saved ones too . . .


This is Webster, my best friend. Everyone loves him!


A nice laundry room from a magazine.


You should try this on your next trip to Washington DC


I love prints + binder clips. What a great idea.


A study of several of my geranium leaves.


Vintage poster/great thought.


Such a beautiful bronze angel.


I was playing around with PhotoShop and did this layer. The leaf is one of my photos and the apple is an antique print.


I had pomegranate Greek yogurt for breakfast this morning. Yum.


Isn't this the perfect photo to kick off the fall season?


I got these figs earlier this summer from a farm stand nearby. They were grown in the man's back yard. They were soooo good.


I love this hand/finger shadow bunny.


Map wallpaper in a powder room. Nice!


If I had a shop, I'd definitely post this sign.

I slept late this morning and it was wonderful. It's cool and crisp. Very invigorating for some fun activities that are yet to be determined. Enjoy your weekend and thanks for stopping by the cottage. ♥Rosemary



Content in a Cottage

No comments: