Thursday, October 1, 2009

Life's Little Instruction Book, page 135 + some saved photos . . .



To be continued. I'm really going to miss this book by H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

Don't you absolutely love this greenhouse with the bookpress and old books? If I were to learn a new trade, it would definitely be bookbinding.

Swoon. Nothing grabs my attention like lots of open shelves. I am not a closet person. I like to be able to see what I own.

So simple and elegant. I'm mad about this built-in chest with the bookshelves above. What a nice thing to look at when you first wake up.

Such a clever use of space. This would drive the building inspector wild in my town. No railing. He would probably start foaming at the mouth if he had to inspect this job. I can see the orange "failed sticker" on that nice white wall.

Ha Ha. I can so relate to this. Most of my friends are younger. People my own age seem so old.

This cat appears to be very interested in something on this page. I'm guessing it's about mice. It's about time for them to start trying to get in my house. Oh, how I dread dealing with them.

I am starting to like the wrap-around text. I always put my captions below the pictures and this placement of text makes it quite evident. Thanks for stopping by the cottage. ♥Rosemary



Content in a Cottage

1 comment:

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

My Husky is very good at catching mice ~ while they are still in the yard {thankfully}! Love nice built-in bookshelves. I'd love to have a house with that.