Thursday, July 23, 2009

Free Range Breakfast plus more . . .


I picked some wild raspberries this morning to eat with my yogurt. They were so delicious. Nothing is the market can compare to the taste of these tart freshly-picked berries.


A window in an abandoned barn in the Great Swamp Wildlife Refuge.


A pink petunia in my garden last summer.


The most beautiful blue weed that is appearing now.


Pink cosmos in my garden this morning.


Joe-Pye Weed in the garden is so beautiful. I pulled this up from a field nearby last year and just stuck it in the ground and it's thriving. Tall and beautiful.



Content in a Cottage

5 comments:

Alicia @ boylerpf said...

Stunning photos! I love fresh raspberries..especially the ones you pick by yourself. They seem to have a taste all their own.

Tracy Watier said...

Beautiful pics as usual, Rosemary! Totally jealous of your raspberries!

Kari Lønning said...

The raspberries looked so good that I went out and discovered that ours are JUST getting ripe! The first ones are always the sweetest!

Sabina said...

Hello Rosemary!! How are you?

Wonderful photos as usual - I can't wait to see what all you have been up to!!

:)

Melanie Kissell said...

As usual, a refreshing stop along life's way. Thanks, Rosemary!