Thursday, June 18, 2009

Photos from my Cottage and others too . . .



I love this cottage entrance. Don't you?


A built-in bed with a window. I want this!
I love the mirror treatment on the closet doors too.


This is my guest room/dressing room. Another view of this room.
I got the mirror recently at a tag sale and put it up myself.
It makes the room look ever so much bigger. Love it.
As for my reflection ... don't love it. :-)
If you look carefully you will see Webster staring at his reflection.


I love this shadow play in my cottage.
It helps me remember that there was once a sunny day.


The view from my window right now. Another rainy day.



Content in a Cottage

8 comments:

Gail, northern California said...

Oh gosh...could you send a little of those precious raindrops to parched California?

I feel so bad for you. You're going to spend the summer MOWING!

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

Yes, I thought we were done with rain for a bit (after last week's rain every single day!). I do love that cottage entrance - I love stone like that used in walkways, entrances, etc.

Sue said...

I love the ornithological print on the wall. Hubby and I just got back from an antiquing jaunt near Frankfort...and I found some nice ones there, but have my heart set on a Pileated Woodpecker. No luck.
:(

Anyhoo, great pics.

Unknown said...

Hi Rosemary, Can you tell me where the built-in bed is? I'd love to see more pics of that design. Thanks!

LeAnn

Deanna said...

I'd live at either of those!

Deanna said...

I'd live at either of those!

Millie said...

If I had that lovely built-in bed Rosemary the phone wouldn't be answered, door bells ignored, food prep. ignored, shopping neglected, in other words I'd take a permanent holiday!
Millie ^_^

Chiara said...

Your pictures are lovely! I could see your doggy there. Is there any chance for summer to come to your cottage??? so much rain and so much work in the garden but you'll also have beautiful grass. Hugs from Chiara