Friday, May 15, 2009

A short film for your enjoyment and amazement . . .

Promise me that you will at least look at a little bit of this film! It is one of the most imaginative things I've ever seen. Really!!!


The Notebook by Evelien Lohbeck

I don't know how this Dutch animator did any of the illusions in this short experimental film. She somehow turned that paper notebook into a computer, a scanner, a mirror and a toaster.

All I can say is, "Wow!"

Happy Friday. Thanks for stopping by the cottage today. ♥Rosemary



Content in a Cottage

4 comments:

The Queen Vee said...

I liked this so much I sent the link to my sons who are both in tech design.

Wow is right, wish I could be that talented and creative. I'd like to think that appreciating others creative efforts is a talent and one you clearly possess.

We humans are kind like books with endless stories and opportunities to change.

Happy weekend to you too!

Sue said...

Sigh, my computer just didn't want to cooperate. I simply couldn't get it to load. Oh well, have a lovely weekend.

brooke said...

I agree... Wow! Wow! Double Wow! A weekend filled with joyful surprises to you!

Gal Friday said...

I kept thinking, too, as I watched this--"how did she do that?"
This is wonderful and I will have to show Rachel later today. :-) You always find the most amzing things on the internet.
I also noticed the artist's name--a Dutch spelling of my mother's name(her's is Eveline)