Sunday, January 18, 2009

Looking Back: 2008 Horoscopes from Town & Country . . .



Capricorn, Aquarius, Pisces, Aries, Taurus, Gemini, Cancer, Leo, Virgo, Libra, Scorpio, Sagittarius

Did these predictions for 2008 come true for you? Mind did. I am a Virgo: "Virgos are never more content than when they can use their abilities to benefit others."

I started my blog in July of 2008 and can only hope it is benefiting others. I am astonished that my horoscope for last year contained word CONTENT. How ironic is that?


A friend just gave me a stack of old magazines. I normally don't read horoscopes, but this article intrigued me.

via Town & Country (April 2008 issue)



Content in a Cottage

4 comments:

SarahB said...

What a GREAT idea to put last year's horoscopes up! I love that! Some of my predictions came true right at the time they said!

Millie said...

Oh Rosemary I would never have picked you for a Virgo! So's MOTH, so you would have a lovely time together comparing the contents of your medicine chests! He could do major surgery with what's in his, what about you?
Millie ^_^

brooke said...

The gorgeous graphics must have pulled you into the article!

brooke said...

PS: Even though I'm a newcomer to your blog, Rosemary, let me just say that I have benefitted greatly from your wonderful, multi-faceted offerings. This is my first "blogging" experience, and I'm hooked!