Sunday, October 12, 2008

Gardening Tools for October . . .

After I finished working on the lower 40 yesterday, I dropped everything in the hall. I am still working on those giant weeds that are blocking my view of the surrounding woods in the way back. For the past week I have been pulling them up by hand and have a HUGE pile. I am using the hand tools for the ones that are too stubborn or too deep rooted.

Maybe you remember a previous post about these insidious weeds called Giant Ragweed. I don't ever remember seeing them until very recently. I think they must have something to do with global warming. I am determined to get rid of them so I am killing myself. Thank goodness for leather work gloves.

I actually don't mind hard outside work. Especially when the end result is so rewarding.

Enjoy yourself whatever you do!

No comments: