Sunday, August 17, 2008

Topiary Gardens at 2008 Bejing Olympics . . .

No, I am not at the Olympics. I am still firmly planted in New Jersey. I have seen numerous blog posts about the Topiary Gardens in Beijing. I searched on Google pretty carefully and think this is the place for you to view all the other photos. I have always been a big fan of the topiaries in the English Cotswolds. Not so sure about these. I don't think they were designed to be amusing but some are!



Content in a Cottage

4 comments:

Erica Lee said...

Simply wonderful...

Content in a Cottage said...

Dear Erica Lee,
They are amazing, aren't they?
Thanks for visiting so often!
Rosemary

Gal Friday said...

If you ever get to Rhode Island, there is Green Animals: http://tickets.newportmansions.org/mansion.aspx?id=1003-- open to the public,on Aquidneck Island(up the road from Newport), with elephants, a giraffe, teddy bear and other creations out of clipped bushes. A favorite place for both me and my daughter, although i have not been in years...

Content in a Cottage said...

Dear gal friday,
I looked at the link and the Green Animals topiaries near Newport look wonderful. If I am ever in Rhode Island, I will definitely check them out. Thanks for the tip.
Cheers, Rosemary