Saturday, July 5, 2008

Too wet to sit outside.

It rained pretty hard earlier. Thankfully, the cushions on my chairs are covered in a rainbrella fabric that dries very quickly. You have to remember to lift them and empty the puddles of water that collect in the fanny impressions. My geraniums are 3 or 4 years old and winter over nicely in the house. I used to buy new ones every year and finally wised up. Wouldn't a solar-powered greenhouse be nice? The ultimate adult sandbox!

I am catching up on my movies this weekend. All free rentals from the library. I just finished MISS POTTER and loved it. I have always been a fan of Beatrix Potter and found the story of her life to be quite enchanting. The English countryside was breathtakingly beautiful too. I almost never buy movies, but this DVD just might be the exception. I definitely want to watch it again and again.

1 comment:

StudioMb said...

love the running commentary...especially about the leaves/lawn and 4 leaf clovers...you crack me up! the gaso-line part didn't hurt either. back to the garden ...loving the blogishness of your blog.